Trinity Health New England
Trinity Health New England | LED Lighting, HVAC/Mechanical, Building Management Systems
Trinity Health of New England contracted with the efficiency solutions group at Mantis Innovation to develop and implement lighting and mechanical efficiency solutions at three of its hospitals:
- Saint Francis Hospital – Hartford, CT
- Mount Sinai Hospital – Hartford, CT
- Johnson Memorial Medical Center – Stafford Springs, CT
The total cost of the efficiency solutions was approximately $6 million with annual electricity savings of over 8 million kWh and gas and oil savings of over 260,000 therms.
We accessed the Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund through Eversource and CNG for over $3,250,000 of incentives, resulting in a project that pays for itself in just 2 years.
Total Annual Savings
Total Annual kWh Saved
Total Annual Therms Saved
Have Questions? We’re Here to Help!
Discover more about improving facility performance while reducing costs
Over time, the environmental impact from the Trinity Health lighting and mechanical project is big. These equivalents reflect their annual kWh savings:
- 648 household electricity use for one year
- 1,096 cars taken off the road
- 4,216 acres of pine or fir forests storing carbon for one year
- 5,480 conventional cars converted to hybrid
- 11,752 barrels of oil
Learn more about how other companies are transforming facility performance
while making progress along their unique journey towards increased sustainability
- Mitchell College - Through this sustainability project, the school was able to replace an old, inefficient system that was not only producing carbon… Read more
- Price Chopper / Market 32 - Like many supermarkets, Price Chopper/Market 32’s outdated systems and long run-hours left them with high utility bills and old equipment.… Read more
- Trinity Health New England - Trinity Health of New England contracted with the efficiency solutions group at Mantis Innovation to develop and implement lighting and… Read more