Better manage runoff to achieve sustainability goals and ensure regulatory compliance
Managing runoff is about both the environment and your community
Stormwater mismanagement can lead to damaging fragile ecosystems and contributing to Urban Heat Island Effect. There are business consequences too, including costly offset programs and building permit denials.
Implementing a smart stormwater management program will not only improve your local environment but can have lasting positive effect on your community and your facility portfolio:
- Green roofs and other on-site retention measures keep harmful pollutants from entering the water supply and help keep our cities cooler.
- Green roofs can have a longer lifespan, protecting traditional roofing systems from harmful UV light and other weather-related factors
We can help you overcome the challenges of implementing these systems, ensuring your roofs are ready to support vegetation, managing successful installations, and keeping your green roofs maintained over time.
Understand your options today
Contact us today to see how a proactive stormwater management program can benefit your business, your local environment, and your community
Benefits of a stormwater management program
Mitigate direct environmental impact from runoff
Ensure compliance including LEED requirements
Contribute to reducing Urban Heat Island effects
Sustinability has become best practice for the world's top companies
Managing an end-to-end program
Leverage Your Data to Make Amazing Decisions
Visualize your facilities like never before. Using Perform, you'll empower everyone at every level of your organization with instant access to accurate, up-to-date asset data, budget forecasts, defect photos, CAD drawings, and work order management tools accessible via the web, anytime, anywhere.
- Industry Leader Darrell Whitley Appointed as President and CEO of Mantis Innovation - We are delighted to announce the appointment of Darrell Whitley as its new President and CEO. Mr. Whitley brings a… Read more
- Large U.S. Financial Institution - Analysis of existing roof data to uncover opportunities to restore roofs instead of replacing them to avoid cost. Read more
- Mantis Innovation Announces Formal Launch of Sustainability Solutions Group - Mantis launched their Sustainability Solutions group, formalizing their existing team to better serve new and existing clients. Read more
- University of Hartford Partners with Mantis Innovation on Sustainability Initiatives, Saving 5M+ kWh - Mantis Innovation designed a three-measure project for the campus based around LED lighting, controls, and HVAC. The complete overhaul and… Read more
Stay in touch
Subscribe to receive news and updates from Mantis Innovation. Our newsletter provides you timely, insightful energy and sustainability news gathered from some of the industry’s most trusted sources.