HVAC Asset Management
HVAC Asset Management program helps you get the most out of your mechanical budgets while working toward your sustainability goals
Our HVAC Asset Management Program helps our clients capture the condition—including age and efficiency—of their existing equipment.
With that knowledge, Mantis Innovation uncovers new opportunities for clients to reduce energy spend, achieve sustainability goals, plan for repairs and preventive maintenance, and replace or retrofit under-performing equipment using an optimized procurement strategy.
Moreover, with the changing landscape of refrigerant and emission regulations, Mantis can be your partner in navigating a complex regulatory environment, ensuring you’re both “up-to-code” and making strategic sustainability decisions. We also help secure utility incentives available at the local, state, and Federal levels.
In short, an HVAC Asset Management program helps you get the most out of your mechanical budgets while working toward your sustainability goals along the way.
Get your HVAC Assets on their sustainability journey today
Contact us today to see how a proactive HVAC asset management program can generate sustainability opportunities, improve your facilities' performance and lower your total spend.
Benefits of a proactive roofing program
Better understand your HVAC assets
Make the most of a limited budget
Generate sustainability opportunities
Managing an end-to-end program
Augmenting your in-house team
Our professional staff includes veterans of program management, architecture, engineering, and construction who can enhance your organization's capabilities from day one.
Our staff includes:
- Registered Roof Consultants (RRC)
- Registered Roof Observers (RRO)
- LEED Green Associates
- Certified Thermographers
Leverage Your Data to Make Amazing Decisions
Visualize your facilities like never before. Using Perform, you'll empower everyone at every level of your organization with instant access to accurate, up-to-date asset data, budget forecasts, defect photos, CAD drawings, and work order management tools accessible via the web, anytime, anywhere.
- University of Hartford Partners with Mantis Innovation on Sustainability Initiatives, Saving 5M+ kWh - Mantis Innovation designed a three-measure project for the campus based around LED lighting, controls, and HVAC. The complete overhaul and… Read more
- Mitchell College - Through this sustainability project, the school was able to replace an old, inefficient system that was not only producing carbon… Read more
- Price Chopper/Market 32 Saves Over 5M kWh through Efficiency Project in Five Connecticut Stores - This efficiency solutions project helps to meet Price Chopper/Market 32’s sustainability goals while decreasing costs by over $2 million annually… Read more
- Price Chopper / Market 32 - Like many supermarkets, Price Chopper/Market 32’s outdated systems and long run-hours left them with high utility bills and old equipment.… Read more
Stay in touch
Subscribe to receive news and updates from Mantis Innovation. Our newsletter provides you timely, insightful energy and sustainability news gathered from some of the industry’s most trusted sources.