Professionally managed, diverse electricity procurement solutions
At Mantis Innovation, we cut through the complexity of electricity procurement to bring you the best energy rates available from the nation’s top suppliers.
We do this through traditional procurement channels as well as through our reverse auction platform, Procure. Through the use of Procure, suppliers compete for your business making offers in real time, creating a favorable purchasing environment.
Mantis Innovation offers professionally managed, diverse electricity solutions, which are designed to provide the best opportunity to save the most money over time. This innovative approach to purchasing electricity provides cost saving opportunities for businesses of all sizes.
- Mantis Innovation is committed to seeking the best long term energy strategy for our clients, without allegiance to any particular supplier
- We help clients navigate the many options available to them based on risk tolerance, consumption profile and financial goals and advise on supplier contract terms and length
- We analyze trends and monitor industry developments to provide regular market intelligence to clients
- Mantis Innovation serves as a single point of contact and trusted advisor regarding all aspects of energy supply and management
Energy Procurement Solutions
Our electricity procurement solutions combine unique fixed and index rate structures and are designed to provide the best opportunity to save the most money over time. More >
Natural Gas Procurement
We offer an innovative approach to purchasing natural gas, providing cost saving opportunities businesses in all industries. More >
Green Energy Procurement
Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) offer an excellent means by which your organization can shrink its carbon footprint while investing in the ever-growing clean power infrastructure. More >
Procure: Reverse Auction Platform
By using Procure, our proprietary Reverse Auction Platform, Mantis helps businesses of all types procure the most competitive rates possible. More >
Our Electricity Procurement Solutions
Fixed Price Solution
The Fixed Price Solution, provides businesses the ability to secure an all-inclusive per-kWh price for a definite contract term (which acts as a hedge against volatile energy markets.) It is a simple, stable solution for entities seeking cost stability and budget certainty.
- Cost Stability
- Potential for Budget Certainty
Index Price Solution
An Index Price Solution offers the flexibility of pricing that reflects wholesale market conditions and often includes the ability to make adjustments when the market drops.
- Less Risk Premiums
- Off Peak Price Benefits
Hybrid Price Solution
A Hybrid Hedging Solution is a customized mix of fixed and index-based contracts, designed to mitigate the risk of buying either a fully fixed or an index based product. This plan provides businesses with a diversified hedging strategy to manage their long-term energy spend within their risk tolerance.
- Balanced Risk Approach
- The Benefits and What You Need to Know About Reverse Energy Auctions - Researching suppliers and rates can be very time-consuming. One of the biggest hassles is the amount of time spent writing… Read More
- A Guide: How to Choose the Right Energy Broker for Your Business - Energy is a significant expense for most businesses. Although it may seem like there is little to no control over… Read More
- What Bostonians Need to Know About the City’s Building Energy Reporting and Disclosure Ordinance (BERDO) - The cannabis industry is the fastest growing industry in the country; however, many marijuana businesses face obstacles that make it… Read More
- Cannabis Cultivators are Succeeding by Increasing Profitability through Energy Management - The cannabis industry is the fastest growing industry in the country; however, many marijuana businesses face obstacles that make it… Read More
Stay in touch
Subscribe to receive news and updates from Mantis Innovation. Our newsletter provides you timely, insightful energy and sustainability news gathered from some of the industry’s most trusted sources.