Data Center Optimization
Maximize mechanical capacity and gain visibility
through custom efficiency solutions
Facility performance solutions for better data center management
We have deep expertise in data center management, energy optimization, airflow management, and controls integration projects.
Our team has developed and installed hundreds of projects, many of which have qualified for utility incentives, in both raised and slab floor data centers. Our data center team has the expertise to identify and integrate dozens of equipment types and varying systems into one, custom controls system.
We’ve engineered custom designs for dozens of facilities:
- Connected BAS to all CRAH units for automatic response to thermal needs or emergency
- Installed airflow management projects incorporating physical best practices such as containment and directional airflow techniques with sensor and BAS integration to create intelligent, efficient use of whitespace
- Retrofitted rooftop units with custom VFD designs to ramp up and down based on load demand
How well integrated are your data center control systems?
Get a zero-cost professional engineering analysis of how well your data center systems are integrated.
Benefits of Better Data Center Management
Increased Mechanical Capacity
Integrated System Insight
Improved Response Time
Target the entire facility
Looking for custom engineering from top to bottom in your data center? Look no further. The Mantis Innovation team offers solutions from competitve energy procurement rates to roofing retrofit projects that can extend the lifetime of your data center’s roof by years.
Access the Mantis solutions portfolio here.
- zColo Atlanta Data Center - An international, multi-tenant colocation company sought help to achieve their goal of being Tier 3+ Compliant in a zColo data… Read more
- Crown Castle - A tenant of 111 8th Avenue’s landmark colocation facility, Crown Castle’s 16,000 square foot data center space faced significant operational inefficiencies. Read more
- 5 Useful Results from Integrated Data Center Automation - The goal with data center automation is to allow data center operators to sleep at night. That’s the heart of… Read more
- Beyond PUE: Data Center Cooling Efficiency - Cooling infrastructure efficiency can vary widely, therefore the industry came up with the metric known as PUE (Power Usage Effectiveness)… Read more
Stay in touch
Subscribe to receive news and updates from Mantis Innovation. Our newsletter provides you timely, insightful energy and sustainability news gathered from some of the industry’s most trusted sources.