Crown Castle: Loop optimization, drycooler retrofit and airflow management
A tenant of 111 8th Avenue’s landmark colocation facility, Crown Castle’s 16,000 square foot data center space faced significant operational inefficiencies. Part of Mantis' efficiency solutions group, the data center team designed a project including data center loop optimization, BMS and airflow management solutions.
A provider of towers, small cells and fiber, the data center needed better mechanical systems to continue delivering premium service for its own customers. The challenges this energy project tackled included:
- Supply air short circuiting back to the CRACs
- Pumps constantly running due to no ability to control loop pressure
- Continuously running dry coolers
- CRAC overuse resulting in wasted energy and cost
Total Annual Savings
Total Annual kWh Savings
Have Questions? We’re Here to Help!
Discover more about improving facility performance while reducing costs
Learn more about how other companies are transforming facility performance
while making progress along their unique journey towards increased sustainability
- zColo Atlanta Data Center - An international, multi-tenant colocation company sought help to achieve their goal of being Tier 3+ Compliant in a zColo data… Read more
- Crown Castle - A tenant of 111 8th Avenue’s landmark colocation facility, Crown Castle’s 16,000 square foot data center space faced significant operational inefficiencies. Read more