Reduce usage, reduce cost, and improve resiliency
Automated demand response is no risk but big reward
Utilities pay large energy consumers to conserve or shift their electricity usage in response to energy shortages, price increases, high demand, or grid emergencies. Our no cost, no risk, automated demand response program can help you achieve these benefits immediately.
This process also supports a more resilient, stable, and clean electric grid. Rather than activating additional power plants, grid operators pay commercial and industrial energy users to temporarily conserve energy or switch to backup power.
We can connect energy users like you to the grid, and maximize your cash returns from the utilities.
With our web-based portal, you will easily understand how your demand response performance translates into value, and gain real-time visibility into usage for additional opportunities to save on your energy bill.
- Track your energy consumption in real-time
- Monitor your operations
- Quickly adjust during demand response events
- Maximize your dollars earned
Start saving today with a demand response program
Contact us today to see how you can reduce energy use and generate cash for your business.
It's easy to get started
Don't wait. Get started and get saving today.
Contact us today to see how you can save money, get incentives, and create resiliency for your business.
- Large Texas Research & Development Campus - Mantis helps this large Texas R&D campus prioritize roof and pavement maintenance, repairs, and replacements to reduce costs and leaks. Read more
- Large U.S. Financial Institution - Analysis of existing roof data to uncover opportunities to restore roofs instead of replacing them to avoid cost. Read more
- University of Hartford Partners with Mantis Innovation on Sustainability Initiatives, Saving 5M+ kWh - Mantis Innovation designed a three-measure project for the campus based around LED lighting, controls, and HVAC. The complete overhaul and… Read more
- Mitchell College - Through this sustainability project, the school was able to replace an old, inefficient system that was not only producing carbon… Read more
Stay in touch
Subscribe to receive news and updates from Mantis Innovation. Our newsletter provides you timely, insightful energy and sustainability news gathered from some of the industry’s most trusted sources.