We develop and implement programs that extend the life of your roofs, creating a more sustainable facility environment
Our roofing solutions provide you with big opportunities
Your roofs have the ability to be your most sustainable assets. Keeping them performing well has benefits that go well beyond your bottom line.
Our managed roofing solutions have some clear financial and physical benefits:
- Provide budget certainty and defensibility
- Extend service life
- Reduce leaks and improve safety
- Mitigate risk of business disruption
But well-performing roofs can also:
- Save energy
- Be a platform for renewable energy
- Reduce urban heat island effect
- Keep roofing materials out of the landfill
Our program managers and sustainability experts can show you how.
Get your roofs on their sustainability journey today
Contact us today to see how a proactive roof asset management program can generate sustainability opportunities, improve your facilities' performance and lower your total spend.
Benefits of proactive roofing solutions
Better understand your roof assets
Make the most of a limited budget
Generate sustainability opportunities
We help you plan the right work at the right time for the best value.
Most companies adopt a reactive approach to roof asset management with a “worst first” replacement schedule. However, many commercial roofs are replaced prematurely, leading to unnecessary capital expenditures
We help you get ahead of your roof degredation curve and develop a program that maximizes your budget. Using predictive analytics, we provide forecasting that prioritizes scheduled repair and capital renewal to eliminate leaks, maximize serivce life, and minimize total cost of ownership.
We offer complete program visibility at every level of an organization through our Perform platform. The result is better facility performance at a reduced cost of ownership and a more predictable budget.
Managing an end-to-end program
Augmenting your in-house team
Our professional staff includes veterans of program management, architecture, engineering, and construction who can enhance your organization's capabilities from day one.
Our staff includes:
- Registered Roof Consultants (RRC)
- Registered Roof Observers (RRO)
- LEED Green Associates
- LEED Accredited Professionals
- Registered Exterior Wall Observers (REWO)
- Registered Exterior Wall Consultants (REWC)
- Certified Thermographers
Leverage Your Data to Make Amazing Decisions
Visualize your facilities like never before. Using Perform, you'll empower everyone at every level of your organization with instant access to accurate, up-to-date asset data, budget forecasts, defect photos, CAD drawings, and work order management tools accessible via the web, anytime, anywhere.
Our Roof Asset Management services include:
- Roof Design & Specification
- Construction Administration & Bid Support
- Construction Management
- Construction Quality Assurance
- Close-Out Support
- Roof Maintenance Training Plan Development
- Forensic Failure Analysis and Subject Matter Expert
- Large Texas Research & Development Campus - Mantis helps this large Texas R&D campus prioritize roof and pavement maintenance, repairs, and replacements to reduce costs and leaks. Read more
- Large U.S. Financial Institution - Analysis of existing roof data to uncover opportunities to restore roofs instead of replacing them to avoid cost. Read more
- University of Hartford Partners with Mantis Innovation on Sustainability Initiatives, Saving 5M+ kWh - Mantis Innovation designed a three-measure project for the campus based around LED lighting, controls, and HVAC. The complete overhaul and… Read more
- Mitchell College - Through this sustainability project, the school was able to replace an old, inefficient system that was not only producing carbon… Read more
Stay in touch
Subscribe to receive news and updates from Mantis Innovation. Our newsletter provides you timely, insightful energy and sustainability news gathered from some of the industry’s most trusted sources.