A managed building envelope program means a healthier and more sustainable facility
Your exterior envelope may not be all that it seems
When a roof leaks, it’s pretty obvious. Unfortunately, moisture trapped behind your facility’s walls can create lasting problems long before they become visible. Exterior wall failure can result in safety and health problems as well as structural damage. A proper evaluation is often the first step toward the stabilization and rehabilitation of any building. Combining exterior wall management with roof management is an efficient approach to preserving the entire building envelope.
We help you plan the right work at the right time for the best value.
Our proactive, data-driven, portfolio-minded approach means performing the right repair work at the right time for the best value. Using predictive analytics, we provide budget forecasting that prioritizes scheduled repair and capital renewal to maximize asset life and minimize total cost of ownership. We are able to offer complete program visibility at every level of an organization through our Perform web application. The result is better facility performance at a reduced cost of ownership and a more predictable budget.
Get your walls on the path to sustainability
Contact us today to see how a proactive building envelope management program can improve your facilities’ performance and lower your total spend.
Benefits of a proactive building envelope program
Better understand your roof assets
Extend service life
Make the most of a limited budget
Managing an end-to-end program
Augmenting your in-house team
Our professional staff includes veterans of program management, architecture, engineering, and construction who can enhance your organization’s capabilities from day one.
Our staff includes:
- Registered Exterior Wall Observers (REWO)
- Registered Exterior Wall Consultants (REWC)
- LEED Green Associates
- Certified Thermographers
Leverage Your Data to Make Amazing Decisions
Visualize your facilities like never before. Using Perform, you’ll empower everyone at every level of your organization with instant access to accurate, up-to-date asset data, budget forecasts, defect photos, CAD drawings, and work order management tools accessible via the web, anytime, anywhere.
- Trinity Health New England - Trinity Health of New England contracted with the efficiency solutions group at Mantis Innovation to develop and implement lighting and… Link
- Top 5 U.S. Big Box Retailer - Align roof service life with solar lease length to avoid the costs of removing the arrays to perform roof replacements. Link
- Department of General Services - In 2015, the Mayor of Washington, D.C. established a goal of a 20% carbon-based energy consumption reduction across all city… Link
- Top 5 U.S. Retail Banker - Uncover opportunities to improve roof performance on a massive portfolio with a limited budget while executing planned annual maintenance. Link
Stay in touch
Subscribe to receive news and updates from Mantis Innovation. Our newsletter provides you timely, insightful energy and sustainability news gathered from some of the industry’s most trusted sources.