A managed building envelope program means a healthier and more sustainable facility
Your exterior envelope may not be all that it seems
When a roof leaks, it's pretty obvious. Unfortunately, moisture trapped behind your facility's walls can create lasting problems long before they become visible. Exterior wall failure can result in safety and health problems as well as structural damage. A proper evaluation is often the first step toward the stabilization and rehabilitation of any building. Combining exterior wall management with roof management is an efficient approach to preserving the entire building envelope.
We help you plan the right work at the right time for the best value.
Our proactive, data-driven, portfolio-minded approach means performing the right repair work at the right time for the best value. Using predictive analytics, we provide budget forecasting that prioritizes scheduled repair and capital renewal to maximize asset life and minimize total cost of ownership. We are able to offer complete program visibility at every level of an organization through our Perform web application. The result is better facility performance at a reduced cost of ownership and a more predictable budget.
Get your walls on the path to sustainability
Contact us today to see how a proactive building envelope management program can improve your facilities' performance and lower your total spend.
Benefits of a proactive building envelope program
Better understand your roof assets
Extend service life
Make the most of a limited budget
Managing an end-to-end program
Augmenting your in-house team
Our professional staff includes veterans of program management, architecture, engineering, and construction who can enhance your organization's capabilities from day one.
Our staff includes:
- Registered Exterior Wall Observers (REWO)
- Registered Exterior Wall Consultants (REWC)
- LEED Green Associates
- Certified Thermographers
Leverage Your Data to Make Amazing Decisions
Visualize your facilities like never before. Using Perform, you'll empower everyone at every level of your organization with instant access to accurate, up-to-date asset data, budget forecasts, defect photos, CAD drawings, and work order management tools accessible via the web, anytime, anywhere.
- Large U.S. Financial Institution - Analysis of existing roof data to uncover opportunities to restore roofs instead of replacing them to avoid cost. Link
- University of Hartford Partners with Mantis Innovation on Sustainability Initiatives, Saving 5M+ kWh - Mantis Innovation designed a three-measure project for the campus based around LED lighting, controls, and HVAC. The complete overhaul and… Link
- Mitchell College - Through this sustainability project, the school was able to replace an old, inefficient system that was not only producing carbon… Link
- Price Chopper/Market 32 Saves Over 5M kWh through Efficiency Project in Five Connecticut Stores - This efficiency solutions project helps to meet Price Chopper/Market 32’s sustainability goals while decreasing costs by over $2 million annually… Link
Stay in touch
Subscribe to receive news and updates from Mantis Innovation. Our newsletter provides you timely, insightful energy and sustainability news gathered from some of the industry’s most trusted sources.