Top 5 U.S. Retail Banker
Uncover opportunities to improve roof performance on a massive portfolio with a limited budget while executing planned annual maintenance.
Proposed Solutions Mix
- Engaging full, turnkey asset management
- Collaborating on appropriate annual capital budgeting
- Leveraging buying power to ensure the best value on materials and labor
- Value engineering
- Streamlining specifications in lieu of full design
- Bundling repair projects geographically
- Buying the work at the right time to ensure the best value on labor
Roofing expenditures have been significantly reduced at the time of buying repair and restoration work from the original forecast, creating flexibility in their facilities budget and empowering the client to begin a similar program for their pavement assets.
Annual roofing budget
Reduction in forecasted repair costs versus actual
Have Questions? We’re Here to Help!
Discover more about improving facility performance while reducing costs
- Trinity Health New England - Trinity Health of New England contracted with the efficiency solutions group at Mantis Innovation to develop and implement lighting and… Read more
- Top 5 U.S. Big Box Retailer - Align roof service life with solar lease length to avoid the costs of removing the arrays to perform roof replacements. Read more
- Department of General Services - In 2015, the Mayor of Washington, D.C. established a goal of a 20% carbon-based energy consumption reduction across all city… Read more
- Top 5 U.S. Retail Banker - Uncover opportunities to improve roof performance on a massive portfolio with a limited budget while executing planned annual maintenance. Read more